Proposed 82 high end apartments
The development at Highgate Court, the former Highgate police station, consists of 82 high-end 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments accommodated over 6 storeys. Approximately 70% of the apartments will be privately owned, with the remaining 30% providing social housing/shared ownership accommodation. The development has undercover car parking facilities with a landscaped garden area. The design complies with the London Design Guide, Secure by Design and Lifetime Homes.
The development will achieve Level 4 under the Code for Sustainable Homes with a central plantroom containing a gas-fired community heat and power (CHP) unit contributing to a 40% reduction in carbon compared to building regulation requirements
The scheme (built on the site of a former Police Station & Magistrates Court) has undercover car-parking facilities with a landscaped garden area over. The one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments are accommodated over six storeys and a separate Mews Building.